Esprecious 11 has two canisters, one for coffee beans and one for instant ingredients. The large canister (over 3 litres) for instant ingredients can be filled with topping for coffee specialities such as cappuccino and latte*. Benefit from the many advantages of a fully automatic espresso machine and enjoy the constant fresh taste.
Bravilor Bonamat ESPRECIOUS 11
Benefit from the many advantages of a fully automatic espresso machine and enjoy the constant fresh taste. The Esprecious prepares two drinks at the same time, because you don’t drink coffee alone!
Esprecious, the espresso machine from Bravilor Bonamat, makes its espresso with freshly ground coffee beans and a beautiful crème layer. Additionally, it offers other coffee specialities such as cappuccino and latte macchiato.
Customers often chose a fully automatic machine over a traditional espresso machine because it consistently produces a superb cup of coffee, prepares the coffee quickly and has a small footprint. In addition, service and maintenance are easier. Bravilor Bonamat offers four Esprecious models, this way you can choose your preferred set of coffee specialities.
- Intuitive touchscreen control for easy operation.
- Double dispensing outlet for serving two cups simultaneously.
- Accepts all sorts of coffee beans (including decaf).
- Automatic rinsing system to optimise the in-cup quality.
- Day/cumulative counter data exportable to i.e. Excel. Separate hot water tap.
- Unique hot water system to reduce scaling.
- Touchscreen with extended marketing possibilities (photo, video and audio).
- Compatible with coin exchangers or other external devices.
- ECO energy-saving mode.
- In height adjustable double outlet for various cup sizes.
A perfect cup of espresso asks for a powerful approach. First-rate performance is demanded from an espresso machine during the preparation process. Therefore only the best, strongest and most durable materials are used in the Esprecious.
Making a good espresso takes time. Benefit from the double outlet serving two cups of espresso in just 33 seconds!