Simply a work of art.
- Unrivalled extraction precision – The Storm features the ability to programme the brewing curve to your exact specifications for coffee as unique as your business.
- Touchscreen or push button operation – Touchscreen and push button operation make for quick and easy speciality coffee.
- Anti-scalding Cantilever steam wands - Unique in both looks and with the anti-scalding safety features, the Super Dry feature prevents the steam wands for producing excess condensation for less pressure loss and even better foaming potential.
- Touchscreen displays – Each brewing group includes a 5" capacitive touchscreen display allowing you to tweak and refine a wide range of settings.
- Dimmable LED lighting – Use the Storm in any lighting conditions with the perfectly placed LED lighting that allows for optimal viewing of the coffee extraction process.
- Sturdy and durable – Constructed out of high-quality stainless steel, aluminium and with a sub-frame constructed from oak, the Storm is a robust machine built for your intense workloads whilst also being an eye-catching machine.
- Oak finished group handles – The Storm's filter holders are made of treated oak wood for a comfortable, attractive, ergonomic finish that truly sets this machine apart from the crowd.
- Energy saver: Automatic On/Off and Standby
- Digital boiler pressure display and control
- Steam boost functionality for better, smoother foamed milk
- USB port
- Editable user interfaces for touchscreens
- Dosage programming
- Coffee recipe programme storage
- Pre-infusion system for a smoother extraction
- Water and power cable cover for tidy and effective cable management
- Touch screen coffee machine makes serving quicker and more efficient
- Ergonomic filter holder
- Electronic Cup warmer
- Hot water tap
- Height adjustable feet
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Auto steamer
- WiFi connectivity bridge for telemetry adjustments
- ESB (Extreme Steam Boost)